1. ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the world’s leading and fastest-growing international accountancy organization with 178,000 members and 455,000 students in 180 countries. The ACCA qualification helps develop successful careers in the fields of accounting, banking, management and consulting, and is a major advantage in competing for senior roles. ACCA has a wide network of 92 offices and more than 8,500+ Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development. ACCA professionals get preferential immigration status to Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland etc. ACCA makes you a GLOBAL CA! It will help you gain recognition in the world.
• Passing % of individuals in ACCA is 50 %.
• An ACCA qualified has the signing authority in 32+ countries over the globe.
• Eligibility requirement for ACCA is 16 years of age.
• Student must completed Class 12th with 60% Marks in English, Mathematics and Accountancy.
• A student can also start ACCA qualification after Completion of Foundation in Accountancy (FIA).
• Students pursuing Graduation in Commerce (B.Com, BBA, BMS, etc.) or B.A/B.Sc. graduates from a recognized university (No marks restrictions) can join ACCA course.
• The duration of ACCA course depends on the individual’s previous qualification. It usually differs from 6 months to 2 years.
5. COURSE STRUCTURE
Below mentioned are the exams to qualify ACCA.
F1 – ACCOUNTANT IN BUSINESS
F2 – MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
F3 – FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
F4 – CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW
F5 – PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
F6 – TAXATION
F7 – FINANCIAL REPORTING
F8 – AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
F9 – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
P1 – GOVERNANCE, RISK AND ETHICS
P2 – CORPORATE REPORTING
P3 – BUSINESS ANALYSIS
OPTIONS (two to be completed)
P4 – ADVANCED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
P5 – ADVANCED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
P6 – ADVANCED TAXATION
P7 – ADVANCED AUDIT AND ASSURANCE
ACCA exams are held four times a year.
• These months are March, June, September and December.
• The Knowledge level exams are all objective.
• The skills level and Professional level exams are all subjective.
• 12Th PASS – No exemption
• B.COM, M.COM – 4 PAPERS ( 3 papers from Knowledge level, 1 paper from Skills Level)
• MBA member from Recognized University – 3 PAPERS
• CA – IPCE (BOTH GROUP) + Graduation – 6 PAPERS ( 3 PAPERS from Knowledge Level and 3 PAPERS from Skills Level)
• ICAI Member – 9 PAPERS (3 PAPERS Knowledge Level and 6 PAPERS from Skills Level)
• ICSI Member – 1 PAPER
• ICWAI Member – 9 PAPERS (3 PAPERS Knowledge Level and 6 PAPERS from Skills Level)
8. EXAMINATION FEE STRUCTURE
• Registration Fees – Rs. 2,000
• Knowledge Level (F1 to F3) – 76 GBP PER PAPER
• Skills Level (F4to F9) – 102 GBP PER PAPER
• Professional Level (P1 to P7) – 128 GBP PER PAPER